Friday, June 22, 2012

Reader Recommendations- Enn Bocci

I'll start out by saying. I have a type. Everyone does really but I rarely deviate from it. It's not for lack of trying, trust me. I just always go back to dark, broody, Alpha-male, toss you down and rip your shirt off type of guys.


Paranormal Romance Series


The Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning

JFC JERICHO BARRONS AHMAHGAWD. I love the series (five books and thank God they're complete because she is the QUEEN of cliffhangers) and Mac Lane is a trip, but... Jericho? Barrons if he's nasty (and girls, he is nasty) wooftastic


The Jolie Wilkins Series by HP Mallory

Rand Balfour. ::bitesfist:: He's a warlock, English, fine as the Queen's best china and the twist in the story makes my sappy ole' heart happy. Jolie is a sweetheart and I also love Sinjin because he's stunning and the name just oozes sexy.

The Nice Girls Series by Molly Harper

Gabriel Nightengale, dreamysigh. Vampire, mightybohunky and darling.  Dick Cheney (yes, that's his name) is a cohort and provides so many laughs, I adore him. The back and forth between Dick & Jane (haha) is priceless. Jane is up there with my fave females.

The Night Huntress Series
 by Jeaniene Frost

Crispin Russell aka Bones. unf unf unf with a capital swoon.

All I'm saying is BOOK 2 CHAPTER 32 (there are tshirts devoted to it) nomnomnom


Contemporary Romance 

Gabriel's Inferno / Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
Gabriel Emerson. Sweet tap-dancing Christ this man kills me a little inside. In the best possible way of course. He makes Dante sexy. Do you know how hard that is? Seriously. He's attentive, courteous, likes to... ahem, teach ;) DANTE=SEXY thanks to Gabriel Owen Emerson. Bow-ties? Yeah, thanks Gabe. PS David Gandy (aka my Gabriel) wears bow-ties, woof.


About Last Night by Ruthie Knox

I'm new to Random House LoveSwept series but as a first read, I couldn't have picked a better one. NEV IS TO DIE FOR. I told Ruthie on Twitter, I'm mega picky with female characters and Cath Talarico is one of my faves, ever. That's saying a lot. She's got spunk, drive and the pair together? SCORCHING HOT


The Unidentified Redhead / Redhead Revealed
 by Alice Clayton

Jack Hamilton. English, randy, adorable, randy, sexy, randy, funny and have I mentioned randy? That means he likes to do it. You know. IT. Not the clown, but it! Brown chicken brown cow. It's comedic smut. Smutty hilarity and all that jazz. Funny, light-hearted and darling.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are my Fav series also. Except the last two. So now I must check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you're awesome... Thank you for being open and fun. I like you. :)

    ReplyDelete