Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcoming Lily as a Fifty Shades Book Club Author

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lily and I am a new Author on Fifty Shades Book Club. I am a wife, mother of two beautiful kids, and a self employed buisness woman. I love reading. It's my way of relaxing before bed from a very busy day. My favorite books to read would be anything in Paranormal Romances & Eroticas. I look forward to blogging about great books and discussing them as well.

You can find me on Twitter ~ @ha8ha8ers



3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of paranormal romance... I have to google it I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As intelligent as I am... I can be a dummy sometimes. Lol paranormal romance... It is exactly what it sounds like. Oops. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily! My name is Tasha and I'm a late bloomer lol I just started reading the trilogy and I'm almost half way through the second book. I was looking for folks I could chat with about the book and came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete